RESCHEDULED - Fare For All: Hutchinson
Time & Location
About The Event
RESCHEDULED: Due to the extreme cold, our January Fare For All Pick up has been rescheduled to Friday, February 1 from 2:30 - 4:30 PM.
One Thursday a month from 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Back Parking Lot of the Common Cup Ministry Offices (105 2nd Ave SW)
ORDERS DUE: THURSDAY, JANUARY 24
WHY SHOP AT FARE FOR ALL?
Fare For All is OPEN TO EVERYONE and is a nonprofit, community-supported program.
The more people who participate, the more savings are passed on to customers!
Participants must register in advance.
For more information or to order contact 320-234-8344
Orders are due one week prior to pick up date
WHAT'S FOR SALE?
- Mega Meat Pack - $25: variety of 7-9 frozen meat items.
- Mini Meat Pack - $11: variety of 3-5 assorted frozen meat items. This package is Pork-Free.
- Produce Pack - $10: 12 - 15 lbs of fresh vegetables and fruits
- Combo Pack - $20: Save an extra $1 by combining the Produce & Mini Meat Pack (see above).
- Hot Buys - In addition to the above packages, we an item special each month.
THIS MONTH'S HOT BUY:
- Tyson Chicken Thighs
- 2.5 lbs - $3.00
- Limit 2 per household
- HOW TO DOES IT WORK?
Pre-order and pre-pay through Common Cup Ministry (Mon- Thurs 9 am- 4 pm, Fri 9 am- noon)
Orders are due ONE WEEK BEFORE the distribution
ORDER WITH EBT by calling 763-450-4217 (10 am- 2 pm M- F)
Packs must be pre-ordered and pre-paid one week in advance at the Common Cup office. Call 320-234-8344 to order.
CASH/CHECK/EBT NEEDED UPON ORDERING
Make checks payable to Common Cup Ministry