Fare For All: Hutchinson
Time & Location
About The Event
One Thursday a month from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Back Parking Lot of the Common Cup Ministry Offices (105 2nd Ave SW)
WHY SHOP AT FARE FOR ALL?
Fare For All is OPEN TO EVERYONE and is a nonprofit, community-supported program.
The more people who participate, the more savings are passed on to customers!
Participants must register in advance.
For more information or to order contact 320-234-8344
Orders are due one week prior to pick up date
WHAT'S FOR SALE?
- Produce Pack - $10: Typically includes four varieties of fresh veggies & four varieties of fresh fruits.
- Mini Meat Pack - $11: Typically includes 3-5 assorted meat items. This package is usually Pork-Free.
- Combo Pack - $20: Save an extra $1 by combining the Produce & Mini Meat Pack (see above).
- Mega Meat Pack - $25: Typically includes 7-9 frozen meat items.
- Hot Buys - In addition to the above packages, we offer one Meat and one Produce item special each month.
*Watch for our Holiday Packs in November and December!*
THIS MONTH'S HOT BUY
Packs must be pre-ordered and pre-paid one week in advance at the Common Cup office. Call 320-234-8344 to order.
CASH/CHECK/EBT NEEDED UPON ORDERING
Make checks payable to Common Cup Ministry