Fare For All Express
Time & Location
About The Event
One Thursday a month from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Hutchinson Event Center
No pre-ordering needed!!
WHY SHOP AT FARE FOR ALL?
Fare For All is OPEN TO EVERYONE and is a nonprofit, community-supported program.
The more people who participate, the more savings are passed on to customers!
WHAT'S FOR SALE?
- Mega Meat Pack - $25: variety of 7-9 frozen meat items.
- Mini Meat Pack - $11: variety of 3-5 assorted frozen meat items. This package is Pork-Free.
- Produce Pack - $10: 12 - 15 lbs of fresh vegetables and fruits
- Combo Pack - $20: Save an extra $1 by combining the Produce & Mini Meat Pack (see above).
- Hot Buys - In addition to the above packages, we have an item special each month.
SPECIFICS FOR JUNE:
Mega Meat ($25)- limit 1 per household
Beef Burgers 8ct- 2lb
Hatfield Pork Chops (garlic/parmesan)- 1.5lb
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - 2.3lb
Hormel Pork Roast - 1.5lb
Chicken Drumsticks - 1.9 lb
Jennie-O Ground Chicken -1lb
(3) Butterball Thanksgiving Snack - 2.8oz
Johnsonville Spicy Pork Sausage – 1lb
Produce Pack ($8)- limit 1 per household
1 sleeve of Celery
Russet Potato (local)- 5 lbs
4 Gala Apples
3 Blood Oranges
3 Anjou Pears
Onions (red)- 2 lbs
- Tyson all Natural Chicken Breast Nuggets No Limit- 5 lbs/ $10
- Local Ground Beef – Limit 1 while supplies last – ( $6)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
DIRECTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE FARE FOR ALL ON THURSDAY, JUNE 4 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Hutchinson Event Center:
Please enter from the South Driveway (off Oakland) of the Event Center Parking lot and follow the directions of volunteers.